Please note: we have limited appointment bookings available through manage my health
You must be registered with ManageMyHealth to be able to activate your account. For information on how to register, please see instructions below.
Freedom to manage your health and wellness, anytime, anywhere
How to register
ManageMyHealth™ is available to you right now.
All you need to do is ask to be registered when you speak to reception, or fill in the form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide an individual email address and photo proof of identity with your registration.
We will then provide you with an activation code and instructions on how to complete your registration online.
Benefits of ManageMyHealth
- Book appointments online, order repeat prescriptions, check lab results, request an online consultation and communicate securely with your doctor
- Access, manage and control your health information
- Improve health outcomes by sharing your information with all your healthcare providers, giving you peace of mind that if you require emergency assistance, your emergency providers can have access to your information
- Stay on track with your health – receive appointments reminders and recalls online with MMH
- Keep up to date on your health conditions with our library of medical research, newsletters and open forums
- Empowerment – take ownership of your health by playing an active role in decisions relating to your health and wellbeing