About the ManageMyHealth Patient Portal
Have you ever wanted to look at your medical records? Our new patient portal ManageMyHealth™ lets you do that and more! ManageMyHealth™ is an online portal managed by the Ministry of Health which has become the primary way for us to contact patients and for patients to contact us. The benefits of ManageMyHealth™ include:
- Making prescription requests
- Checking your lab results
- Safe and secure messaging with your GP
- Booking appointments
- Viewing consultation notes
- Updating your personal details
- The ability to view your records/send messages/send script requests at any time from anywhere, regardless of our open hours.
Wondering how to sign up? Here are a few ways to get registered:
- Call us at the practice on (03) 477 4335 and ask to be set up on ManageMyHealth. We will need to confirm some details to verify your identity, but once this is done, we can register you. All that needs to be done after this is for you to activate your account and you will be set up.
- Drop into the clinic and ask at the front desk to be registered. We will need to confirm your email address and sight some Photo ID before registering you. Once this is done, you will receive an email with a full set of instructions that will guide you on how to activate your account.
- Complete the registration form below to register online. To register online, you will need to read and accept the ManageMyHealth terms and conditions below.
ManageMyHealth™ is a safe and secure way to manage your health records. Sending secure messages to your GP through ManageMyHealth™ is even more secure than sending them emails! ManageMyHealth™ uses a security system called Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2) which establishes secure communications and protects the confidentiality and integrity of the information that passes between you and us.
Please visit https://www.managemyhealth.co.nz/content/common/Security.aspx for more information on the security of ManageMyHealth™.